"We have worked with SiteRite from their beginning. The bespoke service they are able to offer sets them apart from other agencies and their honest, pragmatic approach is truly refreshing"
Neil Patterson - Keltbray Ltd - Recruitment Manager, Demolition & Civil Engineering
As a labour agency in the Construction Sector we are not short of competition. It is important for our success that we deliver a service that meets, and hopefully exceeds, your expectations.
- Management owned & management run - SiteRite is run on a day-to-day basis by the management team that own the business thus ensuring that every client is looked after by a business owner who understand the value of that client.
- Quality not Quantity - most consultants have management set volume targets that they need to achieve in order to hit budgets & gain bonuses. This pressure can lead to a "quantity rather than quality" mentality. At SiteRite we have no such targets. We only supply candidates that meet the criteria set by our clients.
- Seamless Service - whilst working with SiteRite you will have one point of contact (that goes for the operatives we send to site too!) for all areas of the recruitment process. This provides a continuity that we think is appreciated.
- We say "NO" - it's simple; if we can't supply the operatives you're after we'll immediately let you know. Similarly, once we have the personnel you need, you'll be the first to hear.
- Over 10 years experience - understanding the idiosyncrasies that define construction site work is fundamental for successful recruitment. This only comes through experience.
- Nationwide Supply - during our time in the construction industry we have built up an extensive database of site operatives across all trades. They are located throughout the UK enabling us to supply clients on sites Nationwide.
- Bespoke service - your business is important to us. We have the flexibility to tailor our service to meet specific requirements you may have.
- The Site Personnel we send - the true measure of success is how good the personnel are that we send to your sites. They are a reflection of us on site. As such our database of candidates is equally as important to us as you are. We look to keep them happy and in jobs they are good at and enjoy. We think you'll really value this.